For more information about open days or to book a place visit:
- Presentations that explain the Cambridge system, the application procedure and interviews, as well as sessions outlining student finance, support for students with a disability and the work of the careers service.
- All 29 Colleges that accept undergraduate students are open at certain times during the days for you to find out more about College life.
- Staff and current students are on hand all day to answer any questions about studying at Cambridge and the application procedure.
The Music Faculty will be open for informal tours throughout the day. Subject specific sessions will be run by the Music Faculty in the afternoon of each of the days from 1-4pm and will include:
- A talk on studying music at Cambridge, the course, facilities and musical opportunities.
- A session discussing interviews and what to expect
- The opportunity to meet with academics and current undergraduate students over tea/coffee
In order to attend the Music Department open day activities:
- book a place on the Cambridge Open Days, a large-scale event organised by the central Cambridge Admissions Office in conjunction with departments and Colleges.